Small Weddings - Big Memories
What do we do?
Intimate Weddings is the newest and hottest trend that specializes in Small intimate weddings with some of the best wedding vendors in the CNY area.
A step above a standard elopement or courthouse wedding, pop-up weddings are almost completely organized by specialized companies. Typically, these businesses will provide the venue/location, photographer, bouquet, and officiant. While the guest list can be as small as a witness and as large as 25, the average pop-up wedding has under 10 attendees – only the closest of friends and family. The nuptials consist of a quick ceremony followed by an equally swift photo shoot; no reception is provided. Newlyweds often choose to celebrate with a nice dinner or casual party, but that is up to the couple and not planned by the event company.
When a pop-up wedding is right for you:
- You’d rather have a lavish honeymoon and keep the ceremony intimate.
- You're flexible and like to go with the flow; you’ve never been big on planning.
- You want to get married right away and don’t think you can handle a long engagement.
- You’re very busy and don’t have time to plan a wedding or okay decisions by a coordinator.
- You find yourself overwhelmed by the potential guest list if you adhere to everyone’s wishes.
- You daydream about simply going down to city hall, but you know in your heart that you still want dreamy wedding photos like those you see on Instagram or Pinterest.
If this interests you or you would like some more information, please click the link below.
Info, Pricing, Details